CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wish me luck:)

So,today I'm gonna start my online courses.I'm a little nervous because,well......it has been forever since I have done anything that had to do with school,or schooling, or taking classes of any sort.But at least the courses are laid back,and well.....online.Since I already practically live on this thing, I should be somewhat o.k(???)

I'm taking Micro Excel 2007,quickbooks2007,and Micro access 2007 through the WallaWalla Community College Distance Edcuation Program to start with,and thankfully they are only 6 week courses.(a total of 8 weeks to finish all assignments,and the final exams)

Then sometime around September/October, I'll take the beyond the basics versions of these classes+some others as well through LCSC.(these ones will be even better,because they are 2-4 day courses...lol!)

I really hope everything goes o.k with these classes&I don't make myself look like a complete dumbass...lol;)

So to prepare,I will suck down some more coffee, and play with Isaac for a little bit.Hopefully that will get me in my"element":)

0 comments: