CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Hey!I hope everybody had a great Labor Day Weekend!We did.We went to Lake Courdealane&had alot of fun.Isaac got to hand out with his cousins&he really liked that.As a matter of fact,I can see it in his face right now he misses his cousins already:(I hope we get to make it over there again soon.

Anyways,these are some pics from on our way home.The bird houses are along the side of the road in between Princeton&Potlatch&I thought they'd make a cool picture....and they did!!I'm so happy with how they turned out!

Then we stopped at a playground behind an elementary school in Potlatch...and went down the slide like a hundred times....lol;)Isaac loved that!! Again,I really hope everybody had a great Labor Day Weekend!!I know we did!!



0 comments: